CREATING SEO SITE STRUCTURE
Site structure for SEO promotion.
Contact instantly via messenger!
Choose your favorite messenger for Free consultation according to your project.
Why does a website need SEO structure?
Have you ever wandered around the offices of institutions? It is not clear where the required department is located, tangled corridors, no signs on the doors. It takes a lot of time and effort. In this case, you have to endure in order to solve your problem. But if a site visitor "gets lost" on it, he will not persistently search for the section he needs. He will immediately go to another convenient and understandable site. He will never return here, because there is a large selection of sites on the Internet. Let your site be attractive to customers.
What does SEO structure give?
A website with a well-developed structure is promoted to the TOP, and the conversion increases. Sales are growing - after all, this is the main goal of all business projects. Optimizing the site structure gives the following results:
- Search bots quickly crawl web pages and rate them as appropriate. Only such sites are promoted to the TOP.
- It is easy for users to figure out where on the site to find the section they need. This significantly reduces the number of bounces.
- The site is easy to use: all blocks, sections and links to other pages are built clearly, you can immediately see where to click to get the desired result.
- The link weight is allocated according to priority.
- The SERP displays additional links to other sections of the site.
The correct site structure for SEO.
Internal structure: "framework", logical connections - the basis of the web product. The structure of the online platform resembles a directory in structure, where all documents are ordered, linked thematically, by purpose and tasks. It appears in the navigation for users. This is the internal technical optimization of the site:
- Navigation chains.
- Pages are linked together so that to go to the page, the user needs to make no more than 3 clicks from the main page.
- Changing the number of categories or subcategories does not change the structure of the site.
The 2 most popular types of SEO site structure are:
- Linear - one page directs to another. For example: Main page - Products - Checkout. It is used for small selling sites, landing pages.
- Hierarchical - applicable for all types of sites. The main pages are divided into several additional ones, which are interconnected. For example: Catalog - Sports - Tennis - Rackets.
We will determine which structure is suitable for your web project and will form it not only in accordance with the requirements of search engines, but also taking into account the user experience. Your business will be presented on a website that is understandable and user-friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
✔️ What is SEO structure from a Google perspective?
The site structure gives Google clues on where to find the most important content. It determines whether the search engine can understand what your site is about and what you are selling.
✔️ Will I get the right website structure for seo if I do it myself?
Yes, if you learn all the intricacies of SEO promotion, keep track of search engine requirements, master programming, user psychology, usability, etc. Or you can entrust this work to those who are already experienced in all this.
✔️ How do I structure my website content?
There are many steps, for example: start by getting basic information about your business, choose keywords, research competitors, and more.
✔️How to create a FAQ so that the seo structure is respected?
Write questions from your customer's point of view, use keywords. Please answer briefly.
✔️ How to check if a website has the right SEO structure?
There are programs for this, for example Netpeak Spider.
✔️ Is it possible to change the SEO structure of the site if it has already been created?
✔️ How long does it take to develop an SEO site structure?
From 3 weeks or longer, depending on the complexity of the site. Please contact us and we will tell you the deadline for your project.