COMPREHENSIVE SITE AUDIT
ORDER A COMPREHENSIVE SITE AUDIT
Комплексный анализ страниц сайта.
Написание технического задания для исправления ошибок.
Включает в себя изучение и анализ входящего трафика на сайт.
Нахождение проблемных страниц, прототипы нового дизайна.
- Увеличить трафик
- Повысить позиции по запросам
- Исправить SEO ошибки на сайте
- Увеличить конверсию сайта
- Уменьшить количество отказов
- Поднять продажи
5 working days
What tasks will a comprehensive audit solve?
Comprehensive audits are most useful in the following cases:
Experts recommend conducting a comprehensive audit annually to stay one step ahead of your competitors.
Why do I need a comprehensive audit?
We are solving the following problems:
Turning a blind eye to these problems often ends up closing the business.
There is a solution.
We solve the following tasks:
Yours will be handled by specialists with 10 years of experience behind them.
Paradox: Companies spend tens of thousands of dollars on advertising and website promotion, but haven't spent $ $1000 on UX optimization to double ad performance and sales
If you would like to speak with an SEO specialist contact us by clicking on Free Consultation.
Internal optimization in a comprehensive audit.
Internal Site Optimization for Search Engines allows you to achieve better positions and save budget for external site optimization.
Internal optimization must be done when writing a technical task for a website.
What will be considered:
- Site structure.
- Site speed.
- Site architecture.
- Optimization of headings.
- Optimization of pages.
- Intra-link optimization.
- And hundreds of minor problems.
After completing a Turnkey Comprehensive Website Audit, our clients receive an increase in traffic and conversions many times over. No payment every month.
Expert audit of website usability.
What is included in a Usability site audit?
- Analysis of competitors to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Analysis of the site structure and navigation.
- Compliance with the design of the company.
- Analyze technical aspects like contrast, typography, visibility of important blocks.
- Site content quality and readability.
- Responsiveness of design in different browsers on phones, tablets and desktops.
- Analysis of the simplicity and functionality of all forms on the site.
- Assessment of the visibility of functional buttons and motivation buttons for action.
- Identifying ways to achieve the user's goal and analyzing these ways
- Website speed in different browsers, devices and countries.
By identifying the problem, you are already at 50% solving it and you know how to avoid it in the future.
Why are we the best in the market?
We are chosen by the world's leading companies. We cooperate in the field of Usability with companies such as Microsoft.
Our key competencies:
We use automated systems to collect information. But most of the data is collected manually using check sheets so as not to miss a single detail.
Site audit according to criteria from checklists.
A unique approach of experts to assessing the quality of the site.
- Page layout.
- Location of blocks.
- Site and block colors.
- Assessment of texts. Fonts, colors and content markup.
- Analysis of whether the header matches the site's goals.
- Analysis of the footer for standard errors.
- Assessment of the structure of links.
- Evaluating the speed of the site.
- And hundreds of other estimates and patterns.
Comprehensive Audit will reveal errors on the site that steal your profits. You will receive a list of solutions that will change your site and increase your profits.
Briefly, our cases.
Our clients are increasing their sales from 10% to 300%. Sometimes elementary mistakes on the site can radically change the attitude of your customers towards you.
For example, one of our customers, having changed the background of the site, increased the profit by 10 times! Or, for example, the store owner could not understand why high-quality traffic was not converted, but it turned out that the order form was giving an error. We check the site for all possible types of errors and find solutions!
After the UX audit, we expect the implementation of all the solutions that we have provided and check for FREE if there are any mistakes in the implementation of the recommendations.
Internal SEO Audit of the Online Store.
- We evaluate the semantic core of the site and the correspondence of the site pages to what people are looking for. We create a semantic core for your site ourselves and rely on it when assessing the quality of the internal structure and texts of the site. You will get the semantic core for free for your site along with recommendations.
- You will receive a list of recommended titles and H1 page titles across all pages
- Evaluation of page texts. Density and emphasis of words.
- Optimizing the Description tag. Description does not directly affect search engine rankings. The page description affects the click-through rate of your offer in the search. A high click-through rate (CTR) increases search rankings.
- Examining the page hierarchy and internal links. If required, we give recommendations on how to optimize the linking of pages.
- Checking the quality of the URL structure.
- We write what link anchors and link headers need to be written.
- We check external links to the site and their quality. We make a list of which links should be removed and which external links should be changed.
How everything will happen in stages.
- Submit your application.
- We determine the goals and performance indicators of the site.
- You make an advance payment.
- A Comprehensive Audit is carried out in 7-30 days.
- You read and send us back with questions if any.
- After answering all the questions, we expect changes on the site. We can carry out the work ourselves, if required.
- Reviewing the changes, refining the results.
💵 What is included in the cost of a comprehensive audit?
Comprehensive audit includes the following services:
- Usability audit.
- Analysis and design of the desktop page countdown takes from 2 to 5 hours.
- The analysis and design of the countdown of the mobile version of the page takes from 2 to 5 hours.
- Home page; Category page; Product / service page or information page;
- Additional pages: Cart; Contacts; Delivery; Personal Area; Thank you page; About the company and others.
- Analysis of heat maps.
- The total cost of the Usability Audit is from $250 to $1250.
- SEO audit.
- Analysis of the site structure and design of the countdown takes from 4 to 8 hours.
- Not necessary. Creation of SEO site structure. From 50 hours.
- Analysis of meta-tags and texts on the pages: Home page; Category page; Product / service page or information page; One page takes from an hour to 4 hours.
- Automatic SEO analysis. Cost from $9 to $69
- Assessment of competitors. Study of competitors' search queries.
- Total cost of SEO audit from $100 to $775.
- Technical audit.
- Website loading speed analysis.
- Speed optimization solutions.
- Automatic technical audit.
- Full cost of a technical audit from $100.
- Agreement and annexes to the agreement.
- Usability audit report. PDF format.
- SEO audit recommendations report. PDF format.
- Automatic SEO audit report. PDF format.
- Competitor evaluation report. PDF format.
- Technical audit report. PDF format.
The calculation is based on the cost of $12.5 per hour of work.
Why or why do I need to order your service?
✓ Why do you need to do an expert website audit?
To increase traffic and conversion of your site. A comprehensive audit allows you to identify all errors, both SEO and Usability, and draw up the best solution to them in the terms of reference.
✓ How long does a comprehensive audit take?
A comprehensive site audit takes an average of 5 working days or about 20 hours of work by a specialist.
✓ Do you offer a money back guarantee?
Yes, within 15 days after payment. At your first request, in case of violation of the contract on our part.
✓ What does the terms of reference consist of?
From the errors found and their solutions. The terms of reference are written in an understandable language that can be understood by both the customer and the programmer.