SITE SPEED AND UX AUDIT
SITE SPEED AND UX AUDIT
Ускорение сайта с решениями по увеличению прибыли.
- Ускорить работу сайта
- Увеличить конверсию
7 рабочих дней.
79% users attach the most importance to the usability of the site.
Contact instantly via messenger!
Choose your favorite messenger for Free consultation according to your project.
Check if it is convenient for customers to use your site!
Could it be due to slow web page speed and poor UX?
We check how customers interact with your site. What are the problems with this? What are they uncomfortable with?
Is Google UX important?
A few facts:
- 88% online shoppers say they won't return to the website due to poor site user experience (Amazon Web Services).
- 70% online businesses fail due to poor usability (Uxeria).
- A one second delay in page response leads to a decrease in conversion by 7% (Neil Patel).
- People make their 75% judgments about a website's credibility based solely on its aesthetics (University of Surrey).
What is included in an audit?
- Determination of verification tasks: analysis of the target audience, formation of complaints and user expectations, etc.
- Finding errors: evaluating the site loading speed, testing navigation for convenience, checking the display of graphic elements, texts, etc.
- At the request of the customer, an additional check is carried out as a separate service - A / B testing of site elements. This important analysis shows not only what users dislike, but also the most convenient option for them.
- Formation of hypotheses about the causes of problems and the proposal of ways to solve them.
- A report with an indication of the audit methods, a description of the identified problems, recommendations for eliminating errors in order of importance.
User-friendly site - taking care of customers and your income. The clearer and faster the customer journey to the order, the more sales you will have. Order a site speed audit and Google UX testing! This is the first step towards improvement. We are ready to provide services for the development of the usability of your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
✔️ How long does it take to optimize Google UX?
It depends on the tasks and tools. With A / B testing, it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months.
✔️ Why is it taking so long to A / B test site elements on Google UX?
You need to check several variations of elements and how users react to them. It takes time for an objective result.
✔️ Is split testing really worth doing when testing Google UX?
This is the best way to choose what users will really like and understand what they are not comfortable with.
✔️ How to save money on Google UX auditing?
Test only those items that are most likely to cause inconvenience. However, identifying problems is a major step in improvement. You shouldn't save on it.
✔️ What is Google UX Analysis?
Google UX Analysis is a set of tactics and best practices that improve the ease of use of a digital product and the overall user flow. Successful UX analysis will lead to an actionable list of tweaks and improvements that, once implemented, will show a measurable improvement in the product's user experience.
✔️ How much does a Google UX audit cost?
To give you an idea, a two-day freelance audit can cost around $ 1,500. That being said, you can count on a short design checklist as a result. A more complete audit can cost around $ 7,500, which implies a checklist with much deeper and more actionable ideas.
✔️ Why is a site speed audit so important?
If you want your site to rank on Google, you need to monitor its loading speed. Every second counts for users. The longer a page takes to load, the more likely the user is to leave the site.