Data - this is all information directly or indirectly related to the Users of the site.
- Full name, gender, date of birth, marital status, phone number, email address and other communication data of the User;
- information of Users when concluding contracts for the provision of services on the Site;
- data about devices and such as: ip-address, time, date when the User uses the Site, software, as well as browser, operating system and other data opened by the user;
- survey data related to improving the provision of the service to Users; information received by the Site as a result of marketing activities;
- information posted by Users based on the results of their service, reviews, comments, requests to the support service, complaints, claims and other requests.
Cookies or cookies are a small piece of data that is sent to the user's computer when navigating to a web page or when viewing an ad module on a web page and stored on the user's computer or mobile device.
Pixels or pixels are digital images, an element of the matrix of displays that form an image. They allow you to track how often the User uses the web page in order to identify the User's browser and provide services. For example, storing Data in the shopping cart between visits, as well as in order to eliminate errors in the operation of the Site initiated by the User, while all information is processed "as is" and does not change during the collection of Data.
Use and purposes of data processing
The Site uses and processes Data in order to implement the functions, powers and duties assigned to the Site in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, as well as to ensure the implementation of civil, economic and tax relations;
The site does not process Data related to race, nationality, political views, religious and other beliefs, membership in public associations. Information about the physiological characteristics of the Users, on the basis of which it is possible to establish his identity, is not processed.
The terms of processing and storage of the Data are determined based on the purposes of processing the Data, as well as on the basis of the conditions specified in the contracts concluded with the Users in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
Terms of providing access to the Data
The disclosure of Data is made when the User orders goods or services on the Site from the supplier of such goods or services, but only to the extent that is necessary.
The Site may contain links to other sites, upon transition, to which this Policy does not apply.
Disclosure of user data
The data is not disclosed to third parties and is not distributed without the consent of the User, with the exception of cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine and only in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights, in particular, but not exclusively:
- upon justified requests of state bodies that have the right to demand and receive such data;
- in the event that, in the opinion of the Site Administration, the User violates the terms of this Policy or other contracts and agreements concluded between the Site and the User, as well as the provisions of the User Agreement.
The Site reserves the right, in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine, to exchange Data with state authorities in order to prevent fraud on the Site, resolve disputes and clarify circumstances that may cause a violation of current legislation, as well as in case of unlawful actions of the Site Users or receiving claims, complaints, requests from third parties.
Data Protection at TopUser.PRO
When processing the Data, applies the necessary technical, organizational, legal measures to protect the Data from unauthorized or unauthorized access to them, including changes, deletion, provision, distribution, as well as other illegal actions.
The site on an ongoing basis monitors the security measures taken.
If the User does not agree with the changes, he undertakes to immediately stop any interaction with the Site.
Users can provide Data on their own by posting it on the Site or by reporting via telephone channels or to an electronic or postal address, or Data can be provided from other sources, for example, User reviews, ratings, comments, confirmation of information or other information from third parties provided by in the course of sending claims, complaints or disputes, or information from publicly available sources on the Internet.
The User acknowledges that in the event of his negligent attitude to the security and protection of his Data and authorization data, such as a password, login, third parties may gain unauthorized access to the User's account and Data. The site is not responsible for damages caused by such access.